- Saturday 27th June 2020
- Join Malcolm for an intensive one day Dartmoor Pony & Foal horse photography workshop.
- Ideal for the beginner and advanced photographer wishing to develop their skills in equestrian photography.
- The price for the day is £285.00 per person.
- Limited to Four people!
- Morning tea or coffee & biscuits, Freshly made packed lunch from Badgers Holt restaurant, late afternoon tea & coffee during post processing presentation.
- Personal pre-workshop discussion with an agreed assignment to maximise your time and achieve your goals.
- Day tailored to cover your specific interests.
- Personal advice on how to build your photography business.
- Post Processing session with Adobe Lightroom
- Access to Malcolm’s private Facebook Group for further learning & Photo critique
- How to maximise the images available to you on a photoshoot.
- Image considerations for commercial use. PR/marketing, social media & Web.
- Copy of Malcolm’s eGuide to Photographing Horses.
The schedule will be flexible to accommodate the light and weather and the unique photo opportunities Dartmoor brings.
You can count on a wonderful day with new photography friendships made and diverse photo opportunities explored during this wonderful season on Dartmoor.
We will discuss in detail how to capture great images of horses including horse sense such as where to stand and how to capture the gaits at their best, and all the technical details required such as camera and equipment, settings, composition and light.
This workshop is ideal for the beginner and advanced photographer wishing to develop their skills in equestrian photography.
Ultimately you will be inspired by what you learn and experience and you will come away from the workshop with a good knowledge of what to look for and how to go about capturing great pictures of horses so that you know how to turn mediocre shots into really special ones.
The itinerary for the Discover Dartmoor Photography Workshop Day.
Gather by 8:15am www.badgersholtdartmoor.co.uk Dartmeet, Introductions and discussion of plans for the day.
We’ll then head out for photography at two or three locations, the sites depending on the weather.
Packed Lunch provided for sitting out on Dartmoor.
The price for the day is £285.00 per person.
Limited to Four people!