- Morning tea or coffee & biscuits with pre-day discussion and presentation
- Access to Malcolm’s private Facebook Group for further learning & Photo critique
- How to maximise the images available to you on a photoshoot.
- Image considerations for commercial use. PR/marketing, social media & Web.
- Copy of Malcolm’s eGuide to Photographing Horses.
Gather at 08:30am for a health and safety talk for the day followed by discussion on the order of disciplines for each photographer and the format of the day at Bicton Arena International.
We’ll then head out for photography at Bicton Arena International starting with a Cross Country course walk to discuss images, locations and light.
Lunch will be at Bicton Arena International in the officials marque, along with a review of the day’s photography, and analysis of any images available before departure.