Learn How To:
- Understand horse behaviour to get closer to horses
- Photograph horses in a variety of scenarios
- Invest in the ideal camera equipment for photographing horses
- Set the proper shutter speed, aperture, and ISO for horses
- Learn how to capture the different gaits at their best (Walk, Trot, Canter & Gallop)
- Capture horses in different types of light
- Improve your eye for horse photography
Who Is This For?
- Beginners new to horse photography
- Intermediate horse photographers
- Experienced photographers new to capturing images of horses
- Beginner animal photographers
About Malcolm’s Member Area
Love horses, but can’t quite capture their colourful personality on camera?
Join horse photographer Malcolm Snelgrove on a photography journey. Master the basics of horse photography, from the best camera equipment, settings, light and angles to horse sense for getting up close and personal to horses.
With a mix of on-line guides, in the field videos and access to Malcolm’s private Facebook group, learn the ins and outs of horse photography. Build the skills to operate a camera and long lens as well as an understanding of basic horse awareness & behaviour.
Learn to capture more than just the obvious images of a horses.
Whether you are a beginner or intermediate horse photographer, learn to capture better images of horses with tips and insights from an Internationally published horse photographer with two decades of experience capturing images of horses around the world.